Totman Law's Business Law Practice: Your Outside In-House Counsel
Success in business is built on dedication, insightful planning and relationships. Totman Law approaches business law in the same manner. Through dedicated service, insightful and forward-thinking legal planning, and highly engaged and meaningful attorney-client relationships, Totman Law is able to provide more than just a transaction for its clients.
The exact business law needs will vary with the business. But no matter than business size, type or industry, Totman Law's extensive substantive expertise, proactive attorney-client relationship, and flat-fee approach utilizes an "outside in-house counsel" approach to business law that makes its business law practice the right fit for North Carolina businesses of all types, sizes and industries.
Some of the business law services offered by Totman Law include:
- General Business Law Representation;
- Business Purchases, Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions;
- LLC and Corporate Formations and Governance;
- Start-Up Representation;
- Non-profit entity representation, including formation and 501(c) applications;
- Commercial Transactions;
- Contract Drafting, Negotiations and Representation;
- Commercial Lease Representation;
- Trademark Applications and Assistance;
- Franchise Representation;
- Employment Agreements, Policies and other Matters;
- Shareholder and Interest Owner Dispute Resolution;
- Business Owner Dissolution Representation; and
- Additional Representation for your particular needs.
Industries represented include:
- Healthcare, including Medical, Dental and Veterinary;
- Software and Tech.;
- Textiles, Engineering and Surveying;
- Personal Services;
- Sales and Consulting;
- Marketing and Advertising;
- Accounting and Financial Services;
- Legal Services and Law Firms;
- Fitness, Massage Therapy, Nutrition and Personal Health;
- Human Resources and Customer Service;
- Real Estate;
- Restaurants and Bars;
- Educational Services; and
Contact us today to learn more.
Consider your tax options when deciding on entity choice. When deciding on what type of entity to utilize for a business, there are any number of factors to consider. The modern approach suggests that the primary options are the corporation and the limited liability company (LLC). Both offer limited liability protection of their respective owners,…
MEET DOMINIC TOTMAN
As Founder and Attorney of Totman Law, my primary goal is to offer and provide these services through engaged and communicative representation and proactive insight and legal planning.