Totman Law's Business Law Practice: Your Outside In-House Counsel
Success in business is built on dedication, insightful planning and relationships. Totman Law approaches business law in the same manner. Through dedicated service, insightful and forward-thinking legal planning, and highly engaged and meaningful attorney-client relationships, Totman Law is able to provide more than just a transaction for its clients.
The exact business law needs will vary with the business. But no matter than business size, type or industry, Totman Law's extensive substantive expertise, proactive attorney-client relationship, and flat-fee approach utilizes an "outside in-house counsel" approach to business law that makes its business law practice the right fit for North Carolina businesses of all types, sizes and industries.
Some of the business law services offered by Totman Law include:
- General Business Law Representation;
- Business Purchases, Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions;
- LLC and Corporate Formations and Governance;
- Start-Up Representation;
- Non-profit entity representation, including formation and 501(c) applications;
- Commercial Transactions;
- Contract Drafting, Negotiations and Representation;
- Commercial Lease Representation;
- Trademark Applications and Assistance;
- Franchise Representation;
- Employment Agreements, Policies and other Matters;
- Shareholder and Interest Owner Dispute Resolution;
- Business Owner Dissolution Representation; and
- Additional Representation for your particular needs.
Industries represented include:
- Healthcare, including Medical, Dental and Veterinary;
- Software and Tech.;
- Textiles, Engineering and Surveying;
- Personal Services;
- Sales and Consulting;
- Marketing and Advertising;
- Accounting and Financial Services;
- Legal Services and Law Firms;
- Fitness, Massage Therapy, Nutrition and Personal Health;
- Human Resources and Customer Service;
- Real Estate;
- Restaurants and Bars;
- Educational Services; and
Contact us today to learn more.
There are any number of circumstances or sets of conditions under which it may be appropriate, advisable or necessary to bring on a partner. Regardless of the reasons for doing so, however, bringing on a partner is a major milestone for any business, often leading to expanded fields of operation, cash and capital influxes and…
The Triangle Business Journal recently highlighted a couple of locally-arising events that have potential consequences and implications that are anything but local in scope. Consider these examples as they may apply to your business and employment endeavors. Employment Agreements and Promises not to Compete or Solicit. First up is an article about a suit brought…
We’ve all heard the term “due diligence” and understand that it generally means to do your homework and research. What exactly the term really means depends on any number of factors, including the type of transaction, the business area and the industry involved, and the relationship between the parties in the transaction. At its heart,…
MEET DOMINIC TOTMAN
As Founder and Attorney of Totman Law, my primary goal is to offer and provide these services through engaged and communicative representation and proactive insight and legal planning.