- Campbell University School of Law
~ Juris Doctor
- North Carolina State University
~ B.S. History
- North Carolina State Bar
- 10th Judicial District Bar
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners
- American Association of Dental Boards
- American Board of Dental Examiners, Inc.
Dominic Totman started Totman Law Office with one primary goal in mind: provide exceptional legal service based on sophisticated and insightful planning. Dominic achieves this through the relentless pursuit of the best possible work product, proactive issue identification and resolution, and a meaningful, ongoing and responsive relationship with each and every client.
And it is really that client relationship that truly distinguishes Dominic and Totman Law Office from the crowd of law firms and lawyers out there. Dominic prides himself on having a significant and effective dialogue with his clients. Phone calls, emails, in person meetings - through staying engaged and providing ongoing updates, Dominic keeps his clients informed and provides an attorney-client relationship that is more than simply a transaction.
Outside the office, Dominic's first love is his family. Father of a young son and husband to a beautiful native North Carolinian, Dominic spends most of his spare time with his wife and son. Dominic also enjoys listening to and playing music, exercising, and chasing his dogs around the park.
Business Representation. Totman Law offers sophisticated legal representation for businesses and individuals in and throughout North Carolina. Through comprehensive and forward-thinking planning, Totman Law provides legal services to meet the many needs and goals of its clients, including in the areas of:
• Business Law;
• Business Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions;
• LLC and Corporate Governance;
• Start-Up Representation;
• LLC and Corporate Formations;
• Non-profit entity representation, including formation and 501(c) applications;
• Commercial Transactions;
• Contract Negotiations and Representation;
• Commercial Lease Representation;
• Trademark Applications and Assistance;
• Franchise Representation;
• Employment Agreements, Policies and other Matters;
• Shareholder and Interest Owner Dispute Resolution;
• Dissolution Representation; and
• Additional Representation for your particular needs.
For Healthcare Professionals. Are you a healthcare practitioner in North Carolina? Totman Law's expertise and experience offers customized and insightful representation for Dental, Medical and Veterinary practices and practitioners.
These industries need legal representation focused on the complexities and particularities specific to their needs and situations. Thinking of buying or selling your practice? Looking to negotiate a contract for professional services? Do you need assistance forming or addressing those initial legal needs of your practice? Or do you just have a legal question about the business aspects of your practice or practices? Totman Law can offer the insight and knowledge to do just that and more.
Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Totman Law Office's estate planning and estate administration practices aim to address personal planning. Having your business legal planning in place will only go so far if your personal estate planning is not brought in line. And our estate administration services provide a steady hand through the difficult, emotional and trying process of administering a loved one's estate.